Welcome to Cavalier Sheet Metal Works Ltd.
Cavalier is based in the City of Nottingham and is located just a mile of junction 26 of the M1.
Our 13,000sq ft facility is fully equipped to manufacture a vast range of products, from offshore super stainless steel fabrications to cyclone systems as well as general fabrications of all sizes and requirements. From fabrication to polishing and high precision machining and finally shot blast, plating, galvanizing and painting. Cavalier offers the complete manufacturing solution.
Cavaliers team of experienced fabrication engineers and managers are at hand, both pre and post contract to provide advice and guidance throughout your project.
Customer satisfaction, quality, safety, deliveries on time and to budget, all form equal parts of the unrivalled service offered by Cavalier to ensure it becomes the steelwork partner of choice.
We specialise in
- All Sheet metal fabrications, Structural Rolled Section in all materials
- Design and Advice on alternative manufacture techniques
- Prototype and Site work including measuring, manufacture and installation
- Emergency turn around / 24 hours turn around
- Guards, conveyors, skids, hoppers, platforms, substations, enclosures and electrical control cabinets, ducting and acoustic noise reduction components as well as dampers and media control fabrications and V-Grooving / V-Bending
- Food counters and handling / weighing
- Ventilation and extraction
- ASME and BS EN 9606-1 certified welding
- Polishing, Graining and Glass Beed Blasting